OWON's first Bluetooth smart multimeter launched in 2015. This multimeter comes with a Bluetooth module, in spite of meeting the normal use of the basis of the Bluetooth communication, it can also be connected with the mobile App, and then monitor the real-time measurement results. Products get great response while launched in the year at the major electronics exhibition. OWON has been on the road to innovation and make unremitting efforts this year to respond to customer comments for the Bluetooth multimeter series PC software.
PC software supports the same function as the mobile phone App, users do not need to worry about the operation issue. The only difference is that the PC software requires the Dongle Bluetooth module for signal reception (provided by OWON). USB dongle module is currently optional, users can decide whether add this from their will. PC software currently only support with multimeter models with "+" (e.g. B35+, B35T+), the remaining models will be available in the following period. Please stay tuned.
- Turkey Announces Addition Of 267 Million U.S. Tariffs On U.S. Products
- India takes action in advance to increase taxes on U.S. goods
- OWON Is Back From Indonesia Industrial Machinery And Electronic Products Exhib..
- OWON Is Attending The Indonesia Industrial Machinery And Electronic Products E..
- Lilliput (OWON) @ 2018 HKEF (Spring Edition) (Hong Kong)
- Lilliput (OWON) @ 2018 ECEDHA Annual Conference (Monterey, California, U.S.A)
- Chinese New Year Holiday Notice
- Meeting You on Embedded World 2018
- Meet you on London BETT show 2018
- Happy Thanksgiving!